Are you an enthusiastic employee who wants to develop as a freight forwarder for an international company? Do you have an interest in all types of transportation? Then this job vacancy might be for you!
Do you have?
- Experience in logistics, freight forwarding or transportation;
- Good command of the English language and at least one Eastern European language;
- The motivation and enthusiasm to become an experienced freight forwarder?
Then read on!
As a freight forwarder, you will know all the ins and outs of the customers and which documents are necessary when accompanying the road transportation in Eastern Europe. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain customer contacts and process assignments in the system;
- You will be the architect of transportation for this company;
- It will be your job to start transporting the goods as efficiently as possible;
- You will enter into agreements with carriers for the client’s benefit.
Do you want to?
- Good opportunities of growing within the company and attend related training courses;
- Work in a family business with an open working atmosphere;
- Have a good salary based on experience and proven performance?
Waar ga je op de koffie?
The client is an international player providing land, sea and air transport from all over the world. Focusing on long-term relationships, the company has established partners around the world for whom they provide customs clearance, trucking and warehousing. The customers consist of manufacturing and trading SMEs.
How to apply?
If you are enthusiastic and want to apply directly or have a question about this position, please WhatsApp your resume or a personal video to +31 (0)6-21 32 06 58 or email to email@example.com and let us know why you are suitable for this challenge!
We asked our candidates for 6 positive points of AXS:
- AXS listens well to your wishes and inventories your knowledge, skills, and experience. Then you immediately receive advice about available positions;
- 95% of AXS employees find a permanent job;
- AXS offers training opportunities, there is a budget for this;
- If you work via AXS, you have evaluation, progress, coaching, and career conversations;
- AXS is clear, fast, and personal. They say what they do and do what they say;
- AXS negotiates for your salary, which ensures a very market-based salary.
Locatie: Stuivezand, Noord-Brabant
Salaris: €2.900 - 3.800solliciteren Whatsapp
Vragen over deze vacature?
Adviseur: Sander Rook
Nieuwe Prinsenkade 9
4811 VC Breda
T: 076-303 67 00
W: 31 6 21320658