Do you want to work for an international company that focuses on the storage, logistics, and distribution of various raw materials? Then this is the job for you!
Do you have:
- Minimum vocational education (MBO) degree with a background in logistics;
- At least 4 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
Then read on!!
As a Clearing & Forwarding Representative, you are responsible for arranging transport for all container-related shipments, both import and export, by truck and inland vessel.
You need to manage and keep the planning and WMS systems up-to-date, facilitate ocean carrier import release procedures, and provide continuous updates to customers. In addition, you are responsible for:
- Arranging transport for container-related shipments (import and export) by truck and inland vessel;
- Ensuring containers are returned on time within the allotted free time and coordinating the unloading and loading of container shipments (warehousing);
- Managing and keeping the planning and WMS systems up-to-date, and facilitating ocean carrier import release procedures;
- Providing continuous updates to customers and preparing all necessary documents, invoicing shipments, and controlling costs;
- Identifying and escalating issues to ensure timely solutions;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with truck and inland shipping companies, ensuring capacity recruitment, and negotiating rates with new/existing service providers;
- Managing carrier performance, ensuring sufficient capacity to cover all AW volume, initiating improvement initiatives, and working with internal and external stakeholders.
Do you want;
- To be part of a team dedicated to continuous improvement and collaboration;
- Work in a challenging and international environment;
- Use your expertise to help customers solve transport problems?
Where will you have coffee??
The company is a leading international logistics service provider with more than 70,000 employees worldwide. They offer services in sectors such as sea and air freight, road transport, and warehouse management.
Are you excited and ready to apply for this position, or do you have any questions? Respond quickly using the buttons below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent CV (in Word) + salary indication. You can also WhatsApp at 06-21320658 or call at 076-303-6700. We look forward to hearing from you about why this challenge is a good fit for you!
We asked our candidates to name 6 positive points about AXS:
- AXS listens well to your wishes and assesses your knowledge, skills, and experience. Afterwards, you receive immediate advice on available positions;
- 95% of AXS employees find a permanent job;
- AXS offers training opportunities, for which there is a budget;
- If you work through AXS, you will have evaluation, progress, coaching, and career development discussions;
- AXS is clear, fast, and personal. They say what they do and do what they say;
- AXS negotiates your starting salary for you, ensuring a highly competitive salary.
Locatie: Vlissingen, Zeeland
Salaris: €2.800 - 4.100solliciteren Whatsapp
Vragen over deze vacature?
Adviseur: Sander Rook
Nieuwe Prinsenkade 9
4811 VC Breda
T: 076-303 67 00
W: 31 6 21320658