Do you have good communication skills? Are you flexible and proactive? Then this is the vacancy for you!
Do you have:
- A completed HBO education preferably in logistics or business economics;
- At least two years of relevant work experience;
- Command of the Dutch language, French is an advantage?
Do you want:
- A varied job where healthy habits are encouraged;
- Be responsible for executing proper demand planning;
- Daily contact with logistic partners?
Then read on quickly!
As a logistics specialist you will be responsible for stock monitoring and reconciliation. In this position you will be in frequent contact with different companies operating in logistics. The tasks you will be involved with are:
- Initiating and implementing improvement projects;
- Order forecasting and risk assessment;
- Optimizing workflows;
- Monitoring quality;
- Interacting with third party providers such as carriers, forwarders, warehouses;
- Resolving delivery problems;
- Stock control and stock management.
Where will you be having coffee?
Our client is an ambitious, internationally oriented logistics service provider. They specialize in forwarding for the Oil & Gas sector, among other things. Within a fast growing company they will give you the opportunity to learn the profession as a freight forwarder from the ground up.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you want to apply immediately or do you have a question about this position? Then respond quickly via the buttons below or mail to email@example.com with your most recent CV (in Word) + a salary indication. You can also whatsap to 06-21320658 or call 076-303-6700. We would love to hear from you why this challenge suits you!
We asked our candidates for 10 positive points about AXS:
- AXS listens carefully to your needs and takes stock of your knowledge, skills and experience. Then you get immediate advice on available positions;
- If AXS has a suitable position for you, an interview with this employer is guaranteed;
- 95% of AXS employees find a permanent job;
- AXS provides personal application training before you go for an interview with an employer;
- AXS offers training opportunities, there is a budget for this;
- AXS gives every employee one or more bonuses on top of their salary;
- AXS negotiates your starting salary for you, which ensures a very competitive salary;
- If you work through AXS, you will have evaluation, progress, coaching and career conversations;
- If travel distance is a problem, AXS offers a company car;
- AXS is clear, fast and personal. They say what they do and do what they say.
Locatie: Klundert, Noord-Brabant
Salaris: €2.700 - 3.500solliciteren Whatsapp