Do you have strong leadership skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills? Are you also skilled in warehouse operations? Then this is the vacancy for you!
Are you interested in:
- Work in an international environment;
- Excellent fringe benefits;
- Would you like to work in a unique company that aims to become the world's preferred supplier of supply chain logistics?
Then read on quickly!
The Team Leader is part of the warehouse team, where he/she coordinates and manages the activities of the Warehouse Agents. The Team Leader reports directly to the Supervisor Warehouse.…
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring an effective and correct operation of the warehouse and delivering optimal service to our customers.
- The Team Leader coordinates and carries out operational activities following the applicable Standard Operation Procedures (SOP).
- Responsible for a (sub)process, (sub)department, or specific set of tasks.
- Executing and ensuring optimal execution of warehouse processes/operational activities.
- Monitoring inbound and outbound workflows.
- Maintaining new and existing (customer-specific) work instructions.
- Coordinating and collaborating with the Supervisor or Manager Warehouse Operations in case of irregularities and/or escalations.
- Motivating the team and fostering a positive working atmosphere.
Do you have:
- Leadership qualities and communication skills at various levels;
- Experience with MS Office;
- Do you have an excellent command of the English language in both word and writing?
Where are you going for coffee?
Our client is a leading global logistics provider specialising in various aspects of transport, warehousing and supply chain management. With an extensive international network and a team of expert staff, they strive to transport goods efficiently around the world, focusing on quality and customer focus. Their services include air and sea transport, distribution, warehousing and storage. They offer a wide range of solutions to meet the diverse needs of their customers and strive for continuous growth and improvement in the rapidly evolving logistics sector.
Have you become enthusiastic and want to apply immediately or do you still have questions about this position? Don't hesitate and take action! Please respond via the buttons below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .Don't forget to attach your most recent CV (in Word) along with an indication of your salary expectations. You can also call 0763036700 or send a WhatsApp message to 06 11 65 15 51. We look forward to receiving your motivation as to why this challenge is an excellent fit for you!
We asked our candidates 6 positive points about AXS:
– AXS listens carefully to your needs and takes stock of your knowledge, skills and experience. Then you get immediate advice on available positions;
– 95% of AXS employees find permanent jobs;
– AXS offers training opportunities, there is a budget for this;
– If you work through AXS, you have evaluation, progress, coaching and career interviews;
– AXS is clear, fast and personal. They say what they do and do what they say;
– AXS negotiates your starting salary for you which ensures a very market-based salary.
Locatie: Klundert, Noord-Brabant
Salaris: €3600solliciteren Whatsapp