Do you have knowledge and experience of logistics processes, warehouse operations and logistics equipment? Do you have an affinity with the logistics sector, a sense of responsibility and do you like to roll up your sleeves? Then this vacancy is for you!
Do you want:
– A friendly, global working environment;
– Attractive remuneration packages with attention to work-life balance;
– Opportunities for growth and personal development?
Then read on quickly!
As Stock Controller, you are responsible for carefully monitoring incoming and outgoing orders and goods, managing general warehouse operations, supervising and performing periodic analyses. You will also be involved in the implementation of new customers in an advisory role.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Performing various administrative tasks related to inventory management.
- Implementing corrective measures in case of quality problems after thorough analyses.
- Periodically reporting stock status internally and externally as agreed with the WHS supervisor.
- Checking locations for missing goods and identifying possible improvements.
- Perform regular inventory checks.
- Specifying characteristics of new items and performing periodic ABC analyses.
- Monitor shelf life dates of goods according to customer requirements.
- Managing inventory both physically and through our WMS system.
Do you have:
- Experience with Excel, MS-Office and MS Access;
- A forklift/reach truck certificate;
- Frequent command of both the Dutch and English languages in word and writing?
Where are you going for coffee?
Our client is a leading global logistics service provider specialising in various aspects of transport, warehousing and supply chain management. With an extensive international network and a team of expert staff, they strive to transport goods efficiently around the world, focusing on quality and customer focus. Their services include air and sea transport, distribution, warehousing and storage. They offer a wide range of solutions to meet their customers' diverse needs and strive for continuous growth and improvement in the rapidly evolving logistics sector.
Have you become enthusiastic and would you like to apply immediately or do you still have questions about this position? Don't hesitate and take action! Respond via the buttons below or send an e-mail to email@example.com .Don't forget to attach your most recent CV (in Word), along with an indication of your salary expectations. You can also call 0763036700 or send a WhatsApp message to 06 11 65 15 51. We look forward to receiving your motivation as to why this challenge is an excellent fit for you!
We asked our candidates for 6 positive points about AXS:
- AXS listens carefully to your needs and takes stock of your knowledge, skills and experience. Then you get immediate advice on available positions;
- 95% of AXS employees find permanent jobs;
- AXS offers training opportunities, there is a budget for this;
- If you work via AXS, you have evaluation, progress, coaching and career interviews;
- AXS is clear, fast and personal. They say what they do and do what they say;
- AXS negotiates your starting salary for you which ensures a very market-based salary.
Locatie: Zevenbergen, Noord-Brabant
Salaris: €3500solliciteren Whatsapp